3.18.2011

A to Z about me!

I've seen this on a few sites and thought i'd give it a whirl!

A. Age: 45

B. Bed size: King...although I do sleep in a twin trundle in my daughter's room at times!

C. Chore you dislike: litter box

D. Dogs: Don't have one, but perhaps a pug some day(never had one)

E. Essential start to your day: Organic Berry Iced Tea no Sugar

F. Favorite color: Kelly Green or Surf Blue

G. Gold or silver: silver

H. Height: 5'6 1/2"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano lessons as a kid

J. Job title: Middle school teacher (math and science)

K. Kids: son 12, daughter 7

L. Live: southeastern Massachusetts

M. Mom’s name: Dooey (nickname)

N. Nicknames: Zim Zmer (loved Norma Zimmer as a kid...go figure)

O. Overnight hospital stays: childbirth

P. Pet peeves: biting nails, mean people, rude people, arrogance, dirty nails...

Q. Quote from a movie: "There's No Place Like Home."

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: 2 bros, 2 sis

T. Time you wake up: 5:20 BOO!

U. Underwear: yes :)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Love them all

W.What makes you run late: Nothing...can't stand to be late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Piccata

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Polar Bears

10 comments:

  1. How fun! It is so wonderful getting to know a little bit more about you. :)

    I love the flower basket on your blog header. Is that one of your own pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a middle school math and science teacher too! But, now I prevent/clean up oil spills for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a list, everything form A to Z! Fun to read more about you!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks FFM! That is a picture from a past summer...I love our hydrangeas!

    Skipper, what a coincidence! Some days I wish I was cleaning oil spills too!

    Thanks Stitchfork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to read. Honestly think every blogger should do one, so good to learn about each other. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beyond obsessed with your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    I would love if you could check out my blog...
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  7. W --I am the same way. My wife is the opposite. Great list by the way...

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun list!!! Thanks for sharing. Will definitely give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment : i read all of your posts but i have no time to post on mine but i will come back ; promise!
    I DON'T forget you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun! I think I might just have to borrow this idea! :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...