3.31.2011

Tea or Coffee?

What people drink says a lot about them. I think. I have never been a coffee drinker. An occasional morning iced Dunkin Donuts on the way to work after I've been up too late with one of the kids..maybe. Never hot. Yuck. That would make me feel old too. Tea...hot? Nah. I just don't like hot drinks. I do enjoy iced tea, but unsweetened iced tea. Otherwise I may as well just have a Coke...which I do crave now and again (no artificial sweetner thank you).

We have an iced tea maker, and I make a pitcher every other day or so. Berry and Mango by Touch Organic are my two favorites.We actually pick up big boxes of 100 bags at TJ Maxx. Every time I make a pitcher it takes about 12 bags, so the large box is much more economical.




I pour a nice tall Tervis Tumbler full, and off to work I go.
So what's your favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? (We'll talk about the good stuff another time :)

8 comments:

  1. I am with you no hot drinks for me. I usually drink water or I do like ice tea regular and sweet. I love San Pellegrino Limonata. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the tea....but I'll do hot or iced tea, no sugar. that's exactly why I do tea. No artificial sweetener for me either, per my neurologist. :)

    And aren't Tervis tumblers the best? I have 2 and use them for hot or cold. Love the 24 oz size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iced tea all day, everyday! Sometimes in winter I will have a hot tea, but not too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colombian Coffee in the morning and I often drink unsweetened tea or water the rest of the day. I have to watch my water intake. I drink too much of it at times and it washes out my electrolytes.

    I am a fan of Earl Grey Tea if I am in the mood for a hot cup. In fact I'll drink that more than I care to confess.

    Fave non alcoholic drink? A good old fashioned Coke over ice. I might have one every 3 months. Fabulous!

    I am a fanatic about micro brew beers BUT you have to limit those for obvious reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a hot tea lover, probably 3 or 4 per day. My favorites are English breakfast or Earl Grey tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my day:

    2-3 cups of hot black tea in the morning (english breakfast, irish breakfast, assam, etc.)
    1 bottle of cold honest tea (peach ooh-la-long) for lunch (or glass of home brewed iced tea)
    1 cup of hot black tea in the afternoon
    1 bottle of honest tea or glass of iced with dinner
    1 cup of hot black tea after dinner

    as you can see, i LOVE tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking to get that same Boston T. tumbler! have to represent out here in Dodger territory! Tea or coffee? A long time debate..... I do coffee in the AM and tea in the PM... I just can't give up one for the other... I have a high appreciation for both. I mean, there's nothing more glorious in the morning than freshly ground coffee brewed manually. However, in the late afternoon, I can't help but steep a hot cup of looseleaf tea! it's perfect solution to a stressful day.

    some of my favorite teas:english breakfast, licoriceroot, jasmine, and spicy chai. You'll always find those in my pantry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...