3.14.2011

Seventh Generation Products for a Chemical Free Home


There are certain products that we tend to always buy for everyday chores and clean-ups. My go to products are from Seventh Generation:

Dish Soap: I LOVE this dish soap. Lavender Mint is my favorite scent. It reminds me of being in my garden, or of having my windows open on a spring day...fresh and clean. I use it to wash pots and pans, clean up a few quick dishes, and to wash my sinks.

Counter Spray: This multi-surface cleaner is fabulous. I use the lemongrass & thyme scent. It smells as if I have just cut up lemons and thyme for a yummy dinner.

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent: I DO NOT like smelly dishes, so Free & Clear is my "scent" of choice. Chlorine Free and Biodegradable. Now I don't rinse every drinking glass after I dishwash them!

Dishwasher Rinse Agent: Once again, Free & Clear. This takes the place of Jet Dri for spot free dishes. It i biodegradable and VOC free. My glasses sparkle!

I would love to try the laundry detergent in a free & clear; however, I haven't seen an HE version for my front loading machine.

I am looking for advice on a great natural toilet bowl cleaner, as our water leaves a green build up.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. I need to look into these, I usually go for the cheapest thing possible haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff. I think we have to try the dishwasher detergent!

    Spring is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Seventh Generation products, too, especially the dish soap! It has a very different feel than other dish soaps, and it gets the dishes squeaky clean in a flash! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...