2.25.2011

Rain, Wind, and "Window" Shopping









I have been doing a little "window" shopping on this crazy day. Winds shaking the house...rain (forgot what it looked like) pummeling the windows. Love that sound. My daughter and I painted our toes today. Not that we will be able to show them off for another 3 months...but it made us at least feel good. I looked online at Ideeli, Gilt and more. I would love a room to sit around a big round dining table with friends and chat (and perhaps drink) for hours. The island in our kitchen is huge, and inviting, but not relax and chat into the night. Our dining room is our playroom...conveniently located right next to the kitchen/family room. So I'll keep window shopping.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your window shopping! Did you say you forgot what rain is like? Did I hear that right? I can't even imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you found some treasures, I especially like the pillows. Thank you for brightening the afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...