11.11.2010

He's Making a List...


...and so am I! My Christmas card list. I LOVE sending Christmas cards. But not any old Christmas card. A perfect Christmas card. I usually take my kids to the beach for a quick photo session, come home, download my photos to Shutterfly, and start playing around with card ideas. They have a bazillion choices. Here are some of my favorites for 2010:






I LOVE the fact that I can try different cards, different photos, different fonts, etc...save my work and then order. I especially like that there are cards on sale at Shutterfly right now! So I'll be heading to the beach this weekend come rain, snow, sleet or rain...maybe even a little bit of sunshine this weekend!

So sit back and relax and get those Christmas or Holiday cards finished...one more thing checked off your list!!!

3 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I too, did my cards via Shutterfly and they just arrived. Loving them. Nantucket is a picture perfect place.

    www.myclosettravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...