8.11.2010

Summer...Absorbing All of It








I had to go outside and take these pictures yesterday. School will be starting in 2-3 weeks, and I am starting to get depressed. I'll be returning to my 6th grade position for the 19th year! My husband will be returning to his 5th grade position for the 17th year. I am so sad to see summer go though. We are soooo lucky to spend time with our children. Yesterday I had to take myself out of the cleaning and Ebaying to suck up some sunshine and absorb all of the loveliness around me to get a quick pick me up.

2 comments:

  1. ahh! look at those beautiful hydrangeas!!! my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....your property is just beautiful!
    If I had a swing like that, I would be such a happier person to be around on these HOT days.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...