5.08.2010

A Heavenly Dessert...and J. Crew's Scout Chino


I FINALLY grabbed 2 pairs of these on pop back after stalking for weeks. $19.99 a pair in size 4. Hopefully they fit true to size...otherwise I will cry.(Thanks to jcrewaficionada.blogspot.com...I borrowed the pic...great site...check it out!)

I've made this dessert a bunch of times lately...easy as pie (ok, trifle). I cut up angel food cake and layer it in the bottom...layer of strawberries, layer of whipped cream(I do large Cool Whip), repeat. Save a few whole strawberries to decorate the top. Add raspberries or blueberries for a bit of color. Add chocolate chips or crushed Heath for a touch of sweetness. To make the strawberries juicier, sprinkle with sugar and let sit a while. It's pretty, easy, and feeds a crowd. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely chinos- where did you get them so cheap??

    I love that dessert! I made it for the Fourth of July last year... it was so yummy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling just by loking at it..=yum! thanks for sharing.I am off to make one right now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love berries, cream and cake! Thanks for sharing! It is almost summer in our area!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dessert looks yummy! I love stuff like this. :)

    Enjoying your blog.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...