4.15.2010

Thrifty Thursday


Vintage Daisy Chain Necklace (doubled in pic)...15.00 shipped


Purple and Gold Tone Vintage multi-strand necklace 15.00 shipped



Older Boys Patriots Hat (I have 2) 8.00 each or 2 for 12.00 shipped (NWT)


Set of 4 Vintage Soda Bottles $20 shipped

I will be posting odds and ends for sale every Thursday...thus the "Thrifty Thursday". Some weeks household goods...other weeks clothing, maybe toys, etc...

I'll accept paypal; and things go to the first one to email me! Prices will be shown shipped. I ship either Priority or First Class, with big items shipping parcel post.

Items are offered until the Sunday night following the posting, or until sold!

Thanks!

(monogrameverything@yahoo.com)

3 comments:

  1. Love the Daisy Chain Necklace... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Of course, daffodils are one of my favorite flowers.
    I am following you!
    Visit me and enter for my giveaway @
    www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...