4.11.2010

Nature Walk at Parson's Reserve











More daffodils! My sister and I took my kids to Parson's Reserve this past Saturday. We had heard about this beautiful area with a field of daffodils. I missed it last year...really wanted to get there this year. You hike a path through the woods...maybe 15 minutes, and then you come to a clearing filled with the most glorious sight...daffodils everywhere! Apparently the owner planted them 60 years ago, then the most recent owner donated to the town's land trust for all to enjoy. We had so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. I have never, ever seen so many daffodils in one place. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful area. Isn't it fabulous that Spring is finally here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...