3.31.2010

Ok...I Did It!!!









Made out well on the J. Crew 30% off sale:

Perfect fit V chocolate small
Perfect fit V sea spray small
asssymetrical ruffle black small
perfect fit cascade neon rose small
hand cut flower art white small
crystal devotee cocktail ring small
for hubby; leather card holder

ONLY 93.98 SHIPPED!!!!!!

Now I have my spring tee wardrobe done.

I'm trying to get the scout chino in a 4 for 19.99.

The sun is supposed to be out here in southeastern Mass. after treacherous flooding. We had 6.25 inches this week.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

7 comments:

  1. ooooh what fun goodies! Did you know that JCrew outlet offers a teacher discount? I just found that out on my last trip ~ extra savings means we can buy more! ;)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections, love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds, they have good stuff on sale right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection ! I'm glad you listen your needs and make you this pleasure!
    Spring seems to slowly comes here too , but too slowly for me !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...