2.17.2010

What I Miss the Most

Our Neighbor's Roses
Phlox
Treasured Tuberous Begonias

Our Lavender

We live in an area of New England that has had its share of snow this winter. Usually we get snow, but because we are so close to Cape Cod, it changes to rain, or is washed away a few days later. Not this winter. We are fully covered.I miss...

The Hydrangeas

I tried to upload a sledding video...we are very lucky to have an awesome sledding yard...which I guess is a perk with all of this snow! (Why can't I upload from my Flip camera?)

Enjoying February vacation. I don't want it to end.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I don't think I ever commented on your blog before, but I'm very excited to read more! I'm going to Nantucket for the first time this June :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...