2.22.2010

Thanks for the Award!


Thanks to Kathy and Seashell at Two Hands Full of Daisies for this award.


Here are the rules:
List 10 things that make you happy. (try to do one of those things TODAY!)
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you!

1) My Family :)

2) Gardening:Veggies and Flowers

3) A good book on a relaxing night

4) springtime

5) swinging so high your stomach sinks

6) a clean house

7) listening to music (everything!)

8) watching my daughter learn to read

9) watching my 6 and 11 year olds play without fighting

10) Ritter chocolate (if you haven't tried...you HAVE to...cheapest at Target)

11) summers off with my kids and husband

12) teaching (most days)

13) cooking and baking

14) violets

15) a squishy comfy mattress with cuddly covers

16) sledding on our hill

17) laughter and friendship

18) watching the birds

19) a good bargain

Ok, so I includes a few extras...I couldn't help it!

I choose:

All Things in Moddy
Head to Toe with Heidi
My Superfluities
one+one=four
thoughts caught on a web
newlyweds nextdoor
pink sass
preppy sue
Humble Pie

7 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Ritter chocolate? Never heard of it - will have to seek it out the next time I'm at Target! And I am totally relating to #15 as I sit here on my comfy couch with a cuddly blanket & my laptop. Yummmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you for tagging me : hooray it's the first time i am : this make me happy ! nice post and i do it as fast as i can !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for thinking of me!! Lots of those things on your list are what make me happy too! I'm sooo ready to start planting flowers and vegetables. I wish it was time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the tag! You're so sweet! I'll get on this right now and link back to you! Take care girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi again! To answer your question.. Some of the photos I post are mine, but in this case -it's not mine- I found it through photobucket! I wish I could take credit, it is a pretty picture! Thanks again for tagging me -- this list was fun to do, but so hard to think of the TOP 10! I should have continued on like you! teehee. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! I love cuddly covers, too...and I am definitely gonna have to try Ritter chocolate! Thinkin I might squeeze in a target run this week! :-). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...