11.08.2009

Thanks for the Award-Get to Know Me...


Thanks to Kathy and Seashell for the great award...I am honored.
Where is your cell phone?
In a pouch in my purse.

Your hair
: Straightish, wavyish, frizzyish...all at once...I know, imagine how I feel! Usually blowdry, flatiron, and cross my fingers.

Your mother
: 75, amazing, still works full time, cooks dinner every night...a loving powerhouse (who also reads my blog....love you Dooey :)

Your father
: 77, stubborn Irishman who can't stand the thought that he's not still 30...taught me to love gardening and birdwatching...retired pharmacist

Dream from last night: can't remember one

Favorite Drink
: Raspberry seltzer (ice cold) or coconut rum with pineapple juice

Dream/Goal: To retire in 9 years from teaching, and to have a second career...not sure what yet...also, to build a retirement home in Montana with my husband

What room are you in?: Kitchen/ Living Room (one big room)..family is playing Wii

Hobbies: gardening, decorating

What is it you fear?
: Getting sick or my husband getting sick, or not being able to keep my kids safe

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
: happy, same home, same job...unless we hit the lottery of course

Something you are not
: fond of heights, fond of deep water (can't swim)

Where were you last night
?: buying a car

Muffins: DD double chocolate...what happened to it? I miss it!

Wish list
: pay off bills, more time, more time, more time

Where did you grow up?
South Dartmouth, Mass

Last thing you did:
Walk away the Pounds with my husband

What are you wearing?
: sweats/exercise shirt

Pets:
Maggie, 18 year old cat

Friends:
Lots, work friends, neighborhood friends, growing up friends....treasures

Your life;
always amazing...always too fast

Your mood:
exhausted

Missing Someone
: Edna

Vehicle:
2002 volvo wagon, 2010 Kia Soul :)

Something you're not wearing:
bra

Fav store: J Crew, T J Maxx, everywhere, anywhere

Fav color: green

Last time you laughed:
with friends this afternoon

Cried:
can't keep track

Best friend:
Kevin, Tracy, Ro

A place you go over and over:
to the candy bowl

Favorite place to eat:
Elizabeth's in Fairhaven

I will nominate bloggers this week!


cvsaauction.cmarket.com

5 comments:

  1. What fun! Congrats on the new car.

    Are you enjoying the spring like weather we are having? It's been crazy here the past few weeks ~ no wonder we are all sick.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the info about yourself! It is so nice to know a little more about everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. Love the list. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I laughed out loud when I read your favorite place to go over and over is to the candy bowl! Mine would've been starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! I loved reading this and getting to know more about you. Your parents sound great and good for your mom for still working. I cannot believe that your cat is 18…that’s impressive. We also have the same wish list of more time and paying off bills. It is so true that the older I get, the faster the time passes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...