11.25.2009

One Last Chance...and Thanks!


Thanks girls for all of your support regarding my weight loss. It took a while, but I am maintaining, and thrilled that I am fitting in some skinny clothes again!

I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it, but my daughter is due for an episode of CVS within the next week, so this is close to home...please check out what my auction has to offer:


www.cvsaauction.cmarket.com



And a glorious Thanksgiving to all of my blogging buddies and your families.

2 comments:

  1. hi friend!
    It's been a while ! i guess is hard for you to see your daughter suffer... I gonna watch wtah this action is .
    Glad to hear you're lossing weight : YES ! and hooray for you !
    and happy thanksgiving : i know is such a celebration for american "non-native" people !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monogramgirl! I just wanted to let you know that while I was out and about today I ran into Stephanie from Seaglasses! She looks lovely, healthy and glowing. Everything is fine with her health she is just taking time out to nest and keep her pregnancy private.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...