11.08.2009

Look What We Bought!


We spent 4 hours in a Kia dealership in Bourne yesterday. My husband has been driving around in a 1989 Volvo that has seen better days. It was time for something new...on a budget. We researched a bit, and decided to look at the Kia Soul. It is awesome...and way roomier than we expected. We picked alien green...cute car, cute color. The warranty is excellent. Safety rating is excellent. Love those side curtain air bags too.

Also, don;t forget to check out the auction: cvsaauction.cmarket.com

6 comments:

  1. Nice car! Have you see the ads for these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your new ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute car and Seashell loves the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it. So cool. enjoy! xoxo

    Sc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new car! I don't think I've ever seen that one before. My friend's fiancé is a mechanic at a KIA dealership and says they're good cars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...