11.23.2009

Hooray, I dd it!

Ok Fellow Bloggers, I finally did it. Ihave been trying to drop 10 pounds for a while, and I've finally done it! I started out at 133, and weighed in at 123.5 this weekend. Close enough?

I know some of you think this is too thin, but I feel great. The exercise has really made a difference. My husband and I do Leslie Sanson's Walk Away the Pounds every night.

I might have to do an IRL soon!

Don't forget to check out my auction at cvsaauction.cmarket.com. It is running until November 3oth to support Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome awareness.

10 comments:

  1. Yeah ~ I'll need to begin dieting this Friday!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know how hard this was for you(as it is for all of us!) and it must have been nice to exercise with your husband.

    Have you heard from Stephanie? I sent her an email a while ago, but no answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! That's awesome. Wish I could say the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats! What an accomplishment! I need to get on the ball and get rid of the extra 6 lbs I've been carrying around since I got married last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...