10.12.2009

There's Something Dreamy About These...

I've been wanting to do a bit of a remodel on our bedroom. We have wallpaper, which we would like to see go, but then that means skimcoating the walls too. I am just looking for a simple, clean, healthy room. I've been checking out organic bedding. I googled "organic comforters" under images, and these were some of my favorites. I think it's time to save up for healthy bedding. What do you think?

WEIGHT UPDATE: I'm hovering at 129lbs. Only 4 pounds lost. I'm a bit discouraged, but I think it'll be a good week.



8 comments:

  1. so cozy. I just broke out our new and allergy-free comforter and stuffed it into our beautiful duvet - makes me never want to leave my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like organic in general, it's the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing a Pajama all-day Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased and allergy free comforter for our bed. I just repainted the master bedroom and redid the bedding. I'm going for whites and beiges ~ relaxing being the unsaid word and theme.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love comfy bedding! I just put our comforter back on after a summer with the quilt and there is nothing better.

    Also, we have an award for you! Please stop by and accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting my pictures ! we didn't pu t heat on yeat because of the outside temperature : mornings are chilly but afternoon still warm enough ( we have 22 degres celsius at home ) so we will wait ! did you receive the gift??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive seriously never even heard of organic bedding! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...