10.05.2009

Going to a Concert This Weekend




I'm going to see Phil Vassar this weekend at The Zeiterion Theatre which is about a 15 minute drive from our house. It's a beautifully restored theatre, and every seat in the house has an excellent view.
So yes, I am a country fan. I've listened to Phil Vassar for years, and enjoy the stories behind his songs, and his amazing voice.

I also happen to be a fan of just about every genre of music you could name. Last year we saw Eric Clapton (a dream). If it's music...I listen to it.

So this will be a night out for DH and I...probably a bite to eat first...can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. He's great! Saw him in June and really enjoyed it....he's such a cutie too :-)

    Have Fun....Country Concerts are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him years ago when he opened for Martina McBride at the the Melody tent. His opening act was the best part of the show! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really follow country (or any!) music too much, so I don't even know who he is, but I know you will have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...