10.03.2009

Get a Head Start on the Season


If you've never tried Monin syrups...it's time you did. My absolute favorite is the gingerbread flavor. Perhaps you are thinking.. a splash in her coffee...how lovely...oh no, I don't drink coffee; however I do drink Gingerbread Martinis. This is a must have for the holiday season. I got the recipe on the Monin site. They have a bazillion recipes for all of their different flavor syrups. Don't get me wrong...it is tasty in coffee(so I've heard)...but you will have the perfect holiday martini.

Helpful Hint: You CAN order the syrup right on the Monin site; but we have purchased all of ours at TJMaxx and Marshalls. Much less expensive...and no to worry, still has a long shelf life.

Let me know if you try the Gingerbread Syrup...I want to hear all of your concoctions.

6 comments:

  1. OOOOooo! That sounds like a super yummy martini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm this sounds so good! Thanks for sharing- I'll definitely have to try it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. very festive! Did I hear you right? No coffee? Coffee is my bff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monin is fantastic. The Mrs. and I have a bottle of Violet (like the flower) and occasionally add it to sparkling wine. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We use Monin at the cafe I work at. Mixing coconut and strawberry together with sparkling water is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm, gingerbread is a lovely way of celebrating the changing seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...