9.29.2009

I Lost Another Pound...and I've Extended the Autumn Gift Exchange!

Hi everyone. With my crazy weekend, I forgot to post my weekly diet news:

Start:133
Current:130
Time:2 weeks

Slow but sure...can't wait to dip below 130!!

Also, thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts after my daughter's latest episode.

And finally...if anyone else want to hop on board for our FABULOUS gift exchange (see post below)...I've extended it a couple of days.

If interested, email me your name and address at monogrameverything@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. I'm 5'5 and 120 until recently. I think as soon as I turned 39 I noticed that my metabolism suddenly stopped! So, now I'm running in the mornings and trying hard to change my diet. But eating more proteins and less carbs. Some days it's hard. I swear my weight hasn't budged at all. It's depressing my clothes are fitting snug and I purchased spanx today!!! Yikes. keep up the good work. You're my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss! So sorry to hear about your daughter. She is brave and she is lucky to have your strength as a caregiver. I know you're her mom, but still. Dealing w/health issues is a challenge. Wishing the best for the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...