9.13.2009

Help Me Lose 10 Pounds...Please!

Happy Sunday Fellow Bloggers. I need to ask for your help. I need to lose 10 pounds. Now. Well, actually for the past 2 months. Summer gives me such a laid back feel that I tend to pack on an extra few. My clothes are a bit snug. I've always been lucky with my weight. Growing up I was the shortest (yep, first in line), and the tiniest. Really tiny. Then in high school I grew a foot in one year! Awkward to say the least. I remained thin until kids. I'm 5'7" and I was 121 (heaviest I'd ever been) at my wedding 13 years ago. I was actually back to that weight last summer, but this year I have crossed the 130 mark and I am horrified. I am very small-boned, and low to mid 120's is perfect for me. BUT I CAN'T GET BACK UNDER 130 pounds. So help! I want all of your advice. Every bit of it.

Some background:
5'7"
133 pounds
Age 43

Work full time.(teacher)

Two kids and a hubby at home.

Not a heck of a lot of free time (I dedicate that to laundry, dishes, the usual!)

Try to squeeze in an exercise tape here and there.

Carnation breakfast for breakfast.
Salad or a small sandwich for lunch.
Starving when I get home..usually grab the cheez-its.
Regular dinner.
Seldomly snack after dinner.

Ok ladies(and the occasional gent), HELP!!!

I PROMISE TO MAKE A PLAN USING ALL OF THE ADVICE I GET, TO LET YOU KNOW MY PLAN, AND TO KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY PROGRESS.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...