9.25.2009

Autumn Gift Exchange


As the crisp air of fall forces me to think about putting away the flip flops, a sadness sinks in. I can't stand letting go of summer. I try to hold on to it until I don't have a choice..usually around the time of the 1st frost some time in early to mid-October. Once I do let go, it's full steam ahead, because I adore fall. Picking out pumpkins with our kids, decorating with mums and cabbages and kale...raking and raking and raking the leaves from our 2 huge maples...crisp air that lets you pull up the comforter at night or lets you throw on your favorite snuggly cardigan to take a walk...the smell of neighbor's fireplaces, picking out costumes...I love it all.

So...as much as I hate...ok...we don't say that in our house...dislike saying goodbye to summer...LET'S CELEBRATE AUTUMN!!!

Autumn Gift Exchange
:

Do you want to participate in an Autumn Gift Exchange? If yes, you must send me the following by email:

*Your Name
*Your Mailing Address

I will gather names/addresses until 9/30/09.
Then I will assign each person participating a partner by October 4th.

Flexible Guidelines
:

Send your Autumn Exchange Partner something(s) that reminds you of the season. I will not set a price minimum/maximum, as this may not be fair to all. Just send/spend what works for your budget.

PLEASE REMEMBER, IF YOU SIGN UP, IT IS ONLY FAIR THAT YOU FOLLOW THROUGH!


Please post as you receive your goodies. We want to hear/see what you get!

Have fun with this...I know I will.

Feel free to pass this on to friends...who doesn't love to receive goodies!

SEND EMAIL TO: monogrameverything@yahoo.com




OK, SO I'VE BEEN ASKED IF I'LL ALLOW CANADA OR FRANCE...I'LL SAY THIS, CANADA YES, IF I GET SOMEONE ELSE FROM CANADA, ONLY BECAUSE I'M UNCOMFORTABLE FORCING SOMEONE TO SHIP SOMEWHERE THEY HADN'T REALLY PLANNED TO. I'M ALSO GOING TO SAY NO TO EUROPE AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD FOR NOW...SORRY!

4 comments:

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...