7.24.2009

Can't Wait to Get These!


I bought the Aurora sandal by J. Crew while it was still on the 20% off sale. I have loved them, and got them for a steal. Now I hope they fit! I also picked up several Crewcuts bargains for my daughter, as it is still very warm here in September. We don't usually start with real fall clothes until mid-October. Then it comes fast! I also picked up a bargain plaid casual shirt for my brother for his b-day. He is a lawyer in New York City, 2nd year, and still works insane hours(including Father's Day!), and doesn't have much shopping time!

Stay tuned for a very exciting post...my husband made me the best surprise EVER!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just love these sandals! You are so lucky to get them! Please review when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't seem to be able to get out of my flip flops and wear something more..., well like this shoe of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice site for share.
    Article You May Be Interested In Reading : http://buyshoebuyshoetipsbuyshoeguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...