6.30.2009

Working on Transforming the Playroom Part II

This bench is Crate and Barrel....299.00 on sale for 99.00!



Crate and Barrel


Walmart.com

Hello Loyal Bloggers...as many of you know, I have been wanting to spruce up our playroom. It occupies the space fromerly known as the dining room. It is the space visitors are greeted by (after the screen porch) when they enter our home. I had posted pictures of some items I loved...but couldn't really afford. I shopped around a bit, and here are my purchases. I will take pictures when finished. Unfortunately, Crate and Barrel won't be delivering until the teens of July :(

8 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bench is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found some wonderful things! I love the colors-- very beachy. I'm going to track down that storage ottoman. It's just what I've been looking for here. Anything for a little more storage as I think the toys multiply when I sleep!
    I''m going to send you an evite for my Stella & Dot Party. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I juste realized I don't have your email-- can you drop me a little note at seaglasses@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colors! You chose some very nice items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! Blues and greens and light woods scream summertime and the ocean! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those pieces look fantastic!! Can't wait to see the pics when you are done. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and love the basket : sure the playroom will be very nice and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...