6.05.2009

Oh So Cute!


I picked up this cute straw purse at Building 19 for $8.99, and won the cute crab pin on EBay for peanuts. I was able to put this cute purse together for less than $20. Bargain. The handles reminded me of a vintage bag I had seen with Bakelite handles. Although now that I look at it in a photo, I realize I need to move the crab over slightly.

On other fronts, it's raining AGAIN! So I guess our newly plowed 39 ft by 72 ft veggie garden will have to wait a few more days to get planted. At this rate, we will be eating frozen tomatoes in mid-October.

I'm off to watch Flashpoint...my fav Friday tv obsession. Any followers out there?

4 comments:

  1. Not a Flashpoint watcher - but love how you "made" the bag - way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag! Such a good idea to put a pin on it. I was just saying the same thing about our tomatoes...and there is more rain forecast all week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag. Awesome idea to add a pin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...