6.06.2009

I've Been Tagged...

Vanessa at Thoughts Caught On a Web tagged me to answer the questions below. Thanks! I hope I do them justice.
The Questions:

What is your current obsession?
Shopping EBay for vintage jewelry

What is your weirdest obsession?
I put all of the towels(facecloths, handtowels, and bathtowels) in the closet so that the folds are all facing out and are lined up. It bothers me to look at them in a mish-mash.

What are you wearing today?
J. Crew jeans from 2006ish, Gap grey wool cardigan, Target rhubarb polo, J. Crew flip flops. (still rainy/sometimes brightening)

What's for dinner?
Sushi at the seafood restaurant around the corner...with a side of tempura shrimp, and a Stoli blueberry martini

What would you eat for your last meal?
chewy brownies and an ice cold glass of milk...or linguica pizza

What's the last thing you bought?
cards for graduations, birthdays and Father's Day

What are you listening to right now?
my son suck on a peach

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
A retired Ben and Jerry's flavor: Chocolate with peanut butter cookie dough (Drool)

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I love her blog...fresh, thoughtful, honest, and reflective.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Montana


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
somewhere warm where I can sit and watch the sunset in total silence

Which language do you want to learn?
Latin

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"I love you Mom."

What is your favorite color?
seaglass green

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
my Jack Purcell sneakers (I want white now)

What is your dream job?
author


What is your worst habit?
staying up too late reading blogs

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
an anniversary gift

Do you admire any one's style?
Meryl Streep in Out of Africa

Describe your personal style?
teacherly safe with an occasional daring twist

What are you going to do after this?
watch TV with my son

What are your favorite movies?
Out of Africa, Ferris Bueller, The Great Gatsby

What is your favorite fruit?
blueberries

What inspires you?
honesty, people who give, even when they are in need, kids who try hard every day

Your favorite book?
An Irish Country Doctor

Do you collect something?
I used to collect old china, now I collect vintage jewelry

What is your favorite smell?
springtime

What is your fave HGTV show?
I have to agree with Vanessa on this one:Divine Design- I dream of the day Candice Olsen knocks on my door

I tag
The Violet Diary
Seaglasses
My Superfluities
Head to Toe With Heidi
Bella Cene
All Things in Moddy

Cut/Paste to your blogs...answer the questions, and then tag a few more bloggers. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, how fun! Thank you!! Ok, I swear I am going to sit down now and do this since I totally bailed on the whole Queen of ALLL Things Awe-summmm Award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH!!! Something to do next week when the kids are taking a test and I should be grading. :) I love distractions...THANKS!!!

    Your sound I hear right now is so sweet, both literally and figuratively. I also ADORE your favorite color--good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could taste that ice cream flavor!!
    and i love how you described your favorite color: i totally know the color!! beautiful.

    thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions and answers!

    I love that color green. I miss the most simple B & J flavors-- reverse chocolate chunk, Cool Brittania. There new flavors are just too much of everything!

    Thank you, I will get right on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...