6.21.2009

Even With All of This Rain...




When I was visiting my dad today for Father's Day, I couldn't help but take a few pictures of these 2 lovely roses he had cut from his rose garden. They smell as delicious as they look.

Thanks for all of your kind words of encouragement during my out of control week. It went faster than I thought it would. I ate too much, drank too much, stayed out too late...got loads of plants planted, and copious amounts of laundry washed, dried, and folded...just not put away yet. I will start blogging more regularly after school is out...last day tomorrow...Yahoo!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Beautiful rose pictures on the dreariest of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are lovely!

    Our lawn has never been so green ~ too bad we can't go out on the patio without an umbrella to enjoy it!

    Today is my first week of summer vacation {minus the summer weather}

    Enjoy your last days of the year.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful roses!

    I'm glad you had a good week and school is finishing up! Now we need the summer weather to arrive!

    Putting away the laundry is overrated anyways. It's easily accessible when it's in the baskets, especially when left in the dining room like in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and love it! My grandparents were from Scituate, Massachusetts and I too love little seaside towns! Beautiful rose pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everything turned out well. Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you follow me to my new location..., and your site will be listed there on my blogroll sometime today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog. It is truly lovely.

    I must visit again soon.

    Melissa
    Sunbonnet Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...