5.17.2009

A Weekend of Outfits



This weekend I wore a few new pieces with a few old pieces. I wore the rolling ruffles in blush size S (a little saggy in the straps), with the short sleeve long cardigan size S. The capris (size 6) are J. Crew from 2 years ago. The enamel flower necklace is vintage.

I also wore one of my favorite tops, the tuxedo chiffon top in the cream color. The celery tank underneath is old...bass I think. The capris are J. Crew from 2 seasons ago.

I'm about 5'7", if you're trying to figure out where things would fall on you.

3 comments:

  1. I love them - so summery and breezy! It's so nice that we've reached the time of year where we can break out these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FABULOUS! I'm so glad the weather is warming up for you! Have a blessed and beautiful Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I love the rolling ruffles tank. I don't have it but I admire it on everyone else. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...