5.22.2009

My Favorite Toy... (Come on now, minds out of the gutter!)


I bought a great little gadget for myself last spring and I enjoyed it right through the summer. It is the Brill Razorcut 38 inch reel mower. I LOVE it. We have a pretty large piece of property, several acres...which gets mowed by DH on a riding mower. Near the house, we have a front and side yard that need "tidying up" more often than the entire property needs to get mowed. So that's where I come in. I am able to get out early because the mower is quiet. (I can also hear my kids screaming for me...or fighting with one another.) I get a little exercise, I feel good about the way the yard looks, and I am supporting eco-friendly practices! The mower is extremely light weight, and has blades that claim to never need resharpening. It IS NOT meant for tall, tough to cut grass. I also have to go over my dandelions several times (at least the extra large ones!) I give it two thumbs up, five stars, the green light, etc...

I ordered it from:

Peoplepoweredmachines.com
and I was very happy with the service. It needs basic assembly, which I did quickly (yes,by myself), and easily.

2 comments:

  1. I like it when the mowers come with someone to do the mowing. :)

    It is awfully cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for eco-friendly practices! I'm sure your neighbors are very grateful that it's a quiet piece of machinery too. I've been woken up by the roar of leaf blowers and weed whackers before, and I'm never happy about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...