My Father Always Said I Was A Winner (ok...he was shaking his head as he said it...)
Stephanie at Sea Glasses was kind enough to tag me as one of the blogs to receive this great blog award. I did receive an award once...only to have the bestower (a word?) remove their post several hours later! So thanks Steph for not changing your mind. :)
These are my tasks:
1. List seven things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged me.
5. Copy the pic and put it into my sidebar.
The 7 Bloggers I tag are:
1.Gigi's Gone Shopping
3.Purple Sweet Tarts
4.These are a few of Christina's favorite things
6.Fabulous Florida Mommy
7.Cape Cod Memories
I am sorry if I have repeated anyone!!
Seven things that make me awesome are:
1. I have a green thumb!
2. I have summer's off with my kids, and we have a fabulous time playing in the sand, picking vegetables, swinging until our toes touch the sky, and belly laughing.
3. I manage to snag some awesome deals on J Crew's sale section.
4. I am 43 and feel like I'm 23.
5. I love to write, and hope to publish a book someday.
6. I have researched tons of my family's genealogy and find it fascinating.
7. I wish I still had a milkman. (A future post!)