5.12.2009

Chiffon Ruffle Blouse





I ordered the Chiffon Ruffle Blouse in Grey and Navy, both size 6. For 19.99, I couldn't resist. I had read a few reviews saying it was thin and cheap looking, but I disagree! It is thin...hence the chiffon...but it has a lovely airy feel to it. I actually paired it up with the J. Crew chiffon ruffle tank, and it looks very nice. I am wearing it to a funeral this week :( , but could also imagine wearing it on a hot summer night when you want "a look", but don't want to be miserable achieving it. I may pair the navy with a similar tank, and the high heel jeans in white, or the cafe capri in white. I did find it roomy, as I am generally a 6, could easily have sized down.

If available again on sale, I would suggest grabbing it for 19.99.

P.S.

Looking to purchase cafe capris in size 6 any color but white.

3 comments:

  1. Really like the outfit! (sorry for the occasion, however) That blouse is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit. I am so sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. It was a sad day, but amazingly done by the church and military. Steph-perhaps you ran into some of our road blocks, are you on the Cape? Also for Steph, I would love to do a JCA in Hyannis sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...