4.26.2009

Watching the Windsurfers

Ok, so we were promised 7o degrees a few days this week here in Southern Massachusetts...didn't happen until today! Wahoooooo...it's 77 degrees in the shade on our deck. I wish I had a time lapse option on my camera, because I'm watching leaves pop, and grass grow. Finally.

A few days ago, my daughter and I went down to the lighthouse at Ned's Point to watch the windsurfers and climb on the rocks. It was freezing, and we had to keep our hoods up on our sweatshirts it was so windy. The windsurfers are amazing...and must be pretty strong because the wind was beating the hell out of them.

Ok, the yard is calling me...rake, dig, rake, dig. But I look fashionable in my pink J Crew Bon Voyage tee shirt!

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it just the best day? I saw 88 on my car them. at one point! Twenty degrees colder Monday is hard to believe...and a little hard to take! Soon enough, summer will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it's supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow! It's like we completely skipped spring and went straight on to summer. :)

    I've always wanted to windsurf, but seeing as how I can barely swim, I think I have some ways to go. ;) Enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you! Finally some great weather! I wish I had also gotten the pink Bon Voyage tee...I ahve the green and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...