3.15.2009

A Cheerful Spring Palette

A Cheery Spring Palette


As I was shopping online using my Gap Friends and Family coupon this weekend, I couldn't help but fall in love with these colors. They remind me of the zinnias and petunias in my summer flower garden. They remind me of the beautiful drawings my kids bring home from school...you know, the ones that end up a little crumpled at the bottom of the backpack? They remind me of hot summer afternoons sitting on the back steps with my brothers and sisters as our popcicles melted in a sticky trail down our hands.

So when you're shopping this season, reach for items that conjure happy thoughts...at very reasonable prices.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those colors, too! So bright and cheery! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...