1.20.2009

Healthy Kids...and Parents

My husband and I are deep into our annual New Year's "Let's Get Fit" phase. This time though we are trying to make real changes that last. Oprah had Dr. Oz on talking about what to eat...what not to eat...etc...I've been reading The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood by William Sears, Martha Sears, James Sears, and Robert Sears (the whole family). I 've found the book to be an easy read, and it is packed with useful, doable tips. Give it a read.

Any good tips for eating economically when you are trying to eat organic foods?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm having a great time catching up on your blog! I try to eat organically (on the cheap), and I've found it's really helpful to buy bulk frozen & canned organic veggies (like frozen spinach or canned tomatoes). Also, subscribe to a newsletter like "Mambo Sprouts" which publishes booklets of coupons for organic & natural foods. I hope these tips help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...